'Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us' Anon

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Dem bones........

Well skulls actually.... as you know I have a real 'thing' for skulls and from this picture you can see that I've added a few (!) to my collection. My friend Jo brought me the skull/crossbones cookie cutter from Germany this month, the smaller skulls I ordered on ebay to use as embellishments for crafting and the AMAZING necklace I bought from a stall at a craft fair. The skull has lots of bling AND the mouth actually moves as it's hinged, how cool is that!!! so it will go with my skull bracelet, just need skull earrings to match the necklace....... Ciao

1 comment:

  1. You are getting quite a collection Olive! I'm waiting to see some Fimo or paper clay cut out with that cookie cutter to see how it looks!
    Love the beads!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete