'Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us' Anon

Monday 9 May 2011

Vicky Stampers.... rocks!

As always a great day was had with the Vicky Stampers 'mob' with the gorgeous Jo as tutor. There were several items to make but as always I only got 1 done!!! there is so much laughter, good humour, chat and general mayhem its a wonder anything is completed. This is a pop open card....
or it could be for a favour box, or to put a token in, endless ideas for use. I used green card for mine, with Stampotique stamps. We used a marbling technique with foam, for colouring backgrounds and then stamped, coloured to our hearts content..... mine is part finished as I'm going to put a tag, other items inside. Jo thanks again for a wonderful day. I highly recommend you come and try us out..... Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff Olive.. I 'love the way you've made it "your own" and the bows are fab addition which I just might pinch! heh,heh! I love the way those Stampotique faces are peeping over each of the inner flaps.
    Great to see you and it was a fun day with the mad mob as ever!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete