'Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us' Anon

Friday 10 June 2011

Is it animal or mineral.....????

Here is something I started at Padgate Sunday Play day...... I used a template to make flowers,then stuck the material together (silk). I then sprayed the material with fabric stiffener and let it dry, it does work fantastically.....
Then I just found some clear pin type items and flower stamens, glued it all together... hey presto. Still not sure what to do, maybe a brooch, or put on a headband make a 'hat' of sorts. Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is wonderfully elegant and bold - the colour is gorgeous & striking. Love it!

    Thank you for your kind comments on my little ol blog :) And with regards to a show and tell with flowers, I have heaps of techniques I can demonstrate/share with Padgate. Just let me know :)

    Enjoy the rest of the week :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete