'Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us' Anon

Monday 14 December 2009

Journalling workshop @ Art from the Heart

This is what I made for Dyan who is Art from the Heart an amazingly creative woman.... as she is into Journalling and loves quotes I found this on Amazon called 'The Poets Notebook. On each page there is a quote or a prompt... its wonderful. So went off to Harrogate for a workshop at AFTH, with a wonderful set of creative souls we had a wonderful, expressive time with lots of laughing. I forget everything except the wonder of drawing, painting and being me! wish i could be there every day............. Dyan may think differently! lots of tea, warm feelings and i made a cake...... & i bought lovely crafting goodies. A great, wonderful, amazing day.
So another journal arrived from Amazon large Moleskine for altering/journalling ..... love paper and books! Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Olive, I absolutely love it. What a lovely and thoughtful gift! (I also love paper and books) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds as though you had a great day, couldn't make it because had family all weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete