'Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us' Anon

Tuesday 20 April 2010

More of everything......


Here we have more journalling and goodies.... another fantastic day at AFTH in Harrogate, my other half said "is that all you've done!" I won't repeat what I said. Going to Harrogate for the day isn't all about journalling, its about being with like minded, completely manic women. There are lots of laughs, cups of tea/coffee, cake from yours truly and of course gossip!! Going there has certainly changed my life and kept me sane (though some may disagree with the last thought!) and I'm thrilled to call them my friends. I just adore the Stampotique Stamps and will have to get some more, well there's a shock!!!

The others are goodies I got from an Art shop in Liverpool and the empty spray bottles come from Superdrug, they are the travel bottles, going to be used for inks and at 99p a go will do for me.. the stencil caught my eye as it has outlines for men, it is hard to get 'man' items when crafting so I thought that will useful... even if men aren't!!!!! Keep your eyes open you never know what you can find..... Ciao

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic pages Olive, I just love everything about them your cut out sentences are magic and fit so well.
    Yes we had a great day at AFTH and looking forward to the next one.
    Hugs Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your journal pages Olive - those kooky little stampotique stamps are really making themselves known! I NEED some! I'm liking that man stencil too, I shall be watching out for him appearing in your art! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pages, isn't it funny how all our pages turn out so different even though we were using the same paints, inks and stamps, mine still needs work but i've put it to one side for the time being. I'm still laughing.. at the resourcefulness of Clare, it will always bring a smile to my face!
    Oh dear what have you done? I found Sons of Anarchy on the tv. We have Virgin and in tv choice they have season 1 ep 1-13, Well once you start you don't want to stop. so i didn't Lol so all i need to do is find the rest of the season before the next one starts.. and catch up with some sleep...
    Ttfn sue.
    ps. and of course i,m your friend.

    ReplyDelete