'Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us' Anon

Monday 9 August 2010

The Divine Diva Dina......


Well here are my attempts from Dina workshop on Sunday at AFTH..... at the time I didn't think much of what I was doing but I'm quite pleased at how the pictures turned out. We had to print copies of photos and then proceeded to paint on them with a technique Dina was teaching us. Take a class to find out how. I think that I will have a go with this technique on other subjects especially flowers.... would be interesting to see how that worked. There was plenty of tea/coffee/food, great company and laughs... I do hope the Dina enjoyed herself I certainly did.
We also got to meet one of her young sons who had come with his Mum for part of his holiday. Very handsome, polite young man he is too....... I would like to thank Dyan for making the workshop happen and all the hard work she put in to make it a great day......I have been fortunate enough to attend 2 of Dina's workshop's and thoroughly recommend them, she is a great teacher and mentor. Ciao

4 comments:

  1. Olive, your portraits turned out fabulous! I was very nervous about posting mine because everyone else's seemed to turn out great - I am happy that I had a go and will definitely try again - your idea with the flowers sounds like a plan!Practise makes perfect so they say!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your portraits look cool! I tried again at home and it's not so easy at home....
    A great weekend was had by all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have put it in my journaling bag, remind me its for you when i get their. Check your e-mail too i need to know if you can access that link or not

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look awesome Olive, see you 2morrow.xx

    ReplyDelete