'Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us' Anon

Friday 15 June 2012

Background....

 Here are a couple of backgrounds I did after watching Dy's (Art from the Heart) video on faux bleach backgrounds....I think thats what its called!

I think I will have to play around with the stencils/inks to get the effect needed - but I'm quite pleased with these and am using them cut up for backgrounds.  Thinking about it, the quality of paper used has a lot to do with how well it turns out.  Ciao

4 comments:

  1. Well I love your backgrounds, my type of colours, gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are gorgeous backgrounds and lovely bright colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these backgrounds Olive. So vibrant and colourful. Loving the bleached effect. It lends a gorgeous textural element. Looking forward to seeing what you make with them :) Pxx

    ReplyDelete