'Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us' Anon

Monday 11 June 2012

Bright colours...... a different kind of post


Sitting here looking out of the window at the rain.....so I found this colourful picture from the Wynn hotel (entrance to shopping mall)when I was in Las Vegas in 2005.  Must say they serve great cocktails......
I've been reading a few 'self help' books recently which do help, can give you ideas where to go, what to do.  Common sense plays a great part in 'self help' I apparently have quite alot!!!   Some people don't believe in them, I just take what I want and build on that.  
I have so many ideas rattling around in my head, sometimes I have to get out of bed in the middle of the night and write it down, I'm sure that happens to many people.  Trouble is you cant sleep afterwards (well I can't).  I wish I had the energy now I had when I was soooo much younger, as they say youth is wasted on the young!!!   I was with a friend and neighbour this afternoon and she was saying the same thing.
I can't believe we are in June and that the longest day will be upon us soon and then......  the nights get shorter.  Got to make the most of getting in the garden (might try wearing a mac) and sit out, that's one of the reasons we chose this house - it's garden- but at this rate it will be rust I'll be covered in, not a sun tan!!!
I do have some projects on the go, which I must get finished, I've also put a creative proposition to a local shop, so I must go and see the owner.
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment