'Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us' Anon

Friday 14 January 2011

Birthday .... part 2

Here is the present that Jo (JoZart) made for me. Isn't absolutely fantastic. It was filled with small packets of goodies - beads, ribbon strips and a stone to tell the weather! and I also got a card.


If you go to my sidebar on the right you will find a link to Jo's blog on how to make these amazing hanging goodies.. tomorrow I will show you the most amazing cards I received.... Ciao

5 comments:

  1. Glad you like it Olive and thanks for linking me in!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brill prezzie Olive. We have a shop in Leeds called "Culture Vulture" my 2 grand-daughters took me there at the weekend and I noticed they had absolutely everything under the sun of skulls and skells, have you one in L'pool?
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo... I dont just like it I LURVE IT......

    Pat I will have to check.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Olive! Happy Birthday! How great to celebrate our birthdays together! Thank you so much for your lovely words!
    xxx Teje

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have left you 2 little surprises on my blog.....
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete