'Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us' Anon

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Goodies....

On Saturday I was Vicky Stampers, the cards on the right are some of the examples of the resist technique we did. The other goodies are from crafty friend Jo. Jo was lucky enough to go to CHA (see sidebar Jozart) and she didn't forget her fellow crafters' back home. I got the fabby colourful Little Yellow Bicycle bag, Sharpie pens and a skull laptop cover (actually bought from pound shop... its ace). Jo is so generous to think of us whilst enjoying herself...... maybe one day I'll get there!!! better hurry up time isn't on my side!! LOL. Hugs

1 comment:

  1. That is so negative, time not on your side what a thought, let's be a bit more positive. Jo sounds like a kind lady.
    see you Sunday I hope xx

    ReplyDelete