'Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us' Anon

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Positive day

Well a good day don't seem to have had many of those recently. Had meeting this morning which has been extremely positive and immensely helpful. You never know what twists and turns life will throw at you, you have to grab the lifeline thrown and take it where it leads you. It has taken me a long time realise that. Perhaps my Guardian Angel has come back off holiday and is giving me a helping hand LOL...... Ciao

6 comments:

  1. Pleased to hear that you have had a good day at long last, keep it up, positive mental attitude xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will swap you!!! Chaos was my day, going to bed i'm shattered from it!! Love the new blog look btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Suze Weinberg always says.... "Leap and the net will appear"!
    Hope things are changing for the good and soon most days will be great for you,
    Love Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope she/he has returned for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Olive! I'm happy to hear you're better - me too after some 'down' days! Your new look here is great! I was smiling...'Positive Day' and sculls around!
    Have a sunny days! Teje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear it! LOL Guardian Angel on vacation, I tell you, it sure feels that way sometimes. Thank you for being there and leaving such kind words when I needed them the most. Love and light to you! XO

    ReplyDelete