'Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us' Anon

Thursday 17 March 2011

Time goes so quickly

I seem to be chasing myself in circles, not getting time to post, check blogs or generally get to do much of anything!!!! I suffered from ME/CFS sometime in the distant past but as my life seems to be moving along so fast at the moment, I think I'm experiencing the same symptoms.... I will have to build rest periods into my day for the next couple of weeks or I will just collapse.... Its either a feast or famine, doing so much or looking for things to do. So I think I will go put my feet up and have a cup of tea, I have an early meeting tomorrow morning so I thinks its an early night (if I can sleep.. lol). I haven't got a clue what I'm writing, I'm running on exhausted and when I get like that I get hysterical..(some would say no change then!!!:)..... Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment