'Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us' Anon

Friday 18 March 2011

What dya think?......

Well here it is.... my very first attempt at making a hat! I absolutely loved designing, sewing, creating an original. I have another class tonight where I shall be using the hat blocks to make the usual hat shapes with pins, steam iron and lots of patience...... I have already been asked to make a fascinator for Ladies Day at Aintree, when the person sees this they may change their mind - ha, ha. Ciao

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks fantastic, love the colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! and that color! Just awesome! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Olive. Love the colour combo - when are we going to see you wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ladies..... I will be bringing it with me to journalling on Sunday... c u there. hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a first attempt? Wowser! It is wonderful. Love the colours you have used and the whole design element.
    Whose a clever girl then.

    ReplyDelete