'Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us' Anon

Thursday 26 November 2009

Christmas..... not ready!


I heard on the radio its only 4 weeks to Christmas.. oh joy! I havent even done my cards yet, let alone made them! Last year i was so prepared, mind you i was living where someone else was doing the cooking, cleaning and shopping... I'm now having to do it all myself..... oh poor me!
Yesterday i had a house full of visitors.. (we live in a 2up, 2 down) so more than 4 and its a house full, but it was great fun and Mollie loved all the attention she got.
Here is last years Christmas card......... this year will be nothing like this! Ciao

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Olive, love it. I think I will be buying my cards this year, gosh, did I really say that lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olive, just notice, in the photo bit, you'v put your Petite Doll, wow!!!!!!it's fantastic girl, love it. xx

    ReplyDelete