'Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us' Anon

Monday 20 September 2010

Coincidence?

I started making this fold out book a few weeks ago... then decided to use Stampotique stamps as embellishment. Well... off I went to AFTH journalling yesterday (marvellous as always) and the Divine Dy is doing a Stampotique themed book, great minds or telepathic waves. I don't think its exactly the same, but similar enough to be scary. I used Dy's fabby new ink sprays for the background (lurve the Graphite), stamped the characters and coloured with Promarkers on watercolour paper and Tim Holtz enamels. Of course I haven't finished yet, still loads to do.... Ciao

3 comments:

  1. I love it so much but you are getting out of the Olive zone of bright colours, other than the door. Something Freudian about that maybe!! heh heh!
    The door says "Welcome" and that cutie spider is scurrying away! Aaaahhh! Tell it to come to my house were all it's mates live.
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great I think I need that spider!

    ReplyDelete