'Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us' Anon

Thursday 23 September 2010

Skulls...... and other things


These arrived today.... from DennyCraft Moulds. I have a love of skulls and was thrilled to find these for sale on the internet. I am thinking of making clay masks (brooches/faces) and decorating them, I really enjoy the design and decorating process of such small objects.
See where this leads me.

On to something completely different, I started a college course yesterday on how to start your own business. It runs for 10 weeks, 2 hrs a week. Needless to say yesterday was filled with form filling and getting to know the rest of the group. Not sure what will happen with this, but might as well give it a go and it is FREE!....... Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment