'Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us' Anon

Thursday 9 September 2010

My interpretation ......

This is my version of the Printer tray workshop we did a few weeks ago with the Divine Diva Dy at AFTH (before and after)..... I used some of Dy's downloads, freebie downloads off the net, odd pieces of jewellry, metal from watches, pins and paper roses. Glossy accents helped, white pens, Promarkers and paint. It was fiddly getting the sizes correct, sticking everything down, I absolutely loved being absorbed by and in the process. It seems to me the fiddlier the better........ getting lost in what you do is so theraputic, time passes, your mind is on what you are creating and not letting the outside world distract you....


A failing I acknowledge is lack of patience, but for being creative, I have loads.... Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment