'Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us' Anon

Sunday 2 May 2010

Magical day......

When you wake in a morning you never know what is going to happen and so it was for me yesterday........
What a magical day it turned out to be..... before heading of to Rainhill to a workshop, I received a message via Facebook which took me completely by surprise and left me in a state of general confusion/shock all day (more so than normal)! I don't want to say anymore until the time comes... so watch this space. With my head somewhere else I went to the workshop and made a complete dogs breakfast of everything I tried to do... we were to make a house (above)which I sort of managed, a book to go inside (which I didn't), if it wasn't for my long suffering colleague in craft and friend Sue I dread to think what I would have made..... I had a great time with the crew, got some old fashioned glass jelly moulds from a charity shop and managed to get home in one piece.
If you think positive all good things come along, it may take time but hold on to the thought....... Ciao

4 comments:

  1. am watching closely!!! you got me intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Clare I am intrigued and watching closely.Am allowed new stamps as working 3 full days next week, got to do something with the pennies!ROFL:)
    Hugs Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm desperate to know about the facebook message! Don't keep us in suspense too long....!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. well I managed to get home without getting lost. Lol I had a great time, and my house is still under construction, just finishing off the roof!!, but i was thinking i would make a little book for each member of the family, and dig out some old photo's, a kind of then and now, or maybe not. In the mood for journaling today and think i'll just go with the flow;0)
    sue x

    ReplyDelete